Here is the deal signed with Microsoft in acquiring the platform, which they have been looking for a while to function much better in terms of ad technology.
Facebook believe in having a strong fight with Google Inc……
- Buying of Advertising Technology from Microsoft Corp with an attempt to improve effectiveness of ads on its website, will have huge impact in their market share.
- Facebook will purchase Atlas Advertiser Suite, an ad management and measurement platform.
- Facebook did not disclose the deal amount.
- Relief from embarrassment, after co. like General Motors Co. declared pulling the plug on all paid advertising on Facebook network after its IPO during May last year.
- They believe purchase is not a step forward creating a much wider ad network beyond Facebook site.
- Now, it’s time to make some difference. The question is how quickly and successfully facebook can integrate its data with Atlas tool.
- Google Leads the $15 billion us market for online display ads with 15.4 per cent share and facebook with 14.4 per cent.
Will they over take????